Hadron™ Former Noses & Former Boards
Hadronics is here to serve your repair needs with our industry-recognized Hadron Process Chrome, available for restoration of former boards and former noses. Your existing former assemblies can be refurbished to usable standards:
- Gouges and deep paper wearlines are filled and reformed to usable geometry
- Various underlays are provided by our technicians to ensure proper build-up of worn former noses and former board
Hadron™ Chrome: A Better Nose
- Gouges and deep paper wearlines are filled and reformed to usable geometry.
- Various underlays are provided by our technicians to ensure proper build-up of worn former noses and former boards.
- Thick, Hadron hard chrome is used to process your formers to ensure long life.
- The formers are precision polished, affording quality web handling.
Hadron™ Khaki Chrome: The Best Nose
The Hadron™ Khaki Chrome Former Nose offers all the benefits of the Hadron Chrome Former Nose plus:
Satisfied Hadronics customers tell us that Khaki Chrome has doubled and in some cases tripled the wear life of their existing former noses.
- Hadron™ Process Khaki Chrome provides a thermo infusion of ceramic and chrome.
- Minimal geometric changes occur after ceramic coating (.0002” or less).
- Hadron™ Process Khaki Chrome resists chipping.
- Our Khaki Chrome former nose repair yields extended life and outstanding results.
Hadron™ Thermal Applied Ceramic: The Other Best Nose
Hadron™ Thermal Applied Ceramic offers all the benefits of plasma applied coatings, plus:
Your worn former noses can now be refurbished, ready to re-install on your existing, non-refurbished former boards.
- Hadron™ Thermal Applied Ceramics provide a thicker layer of pure ceramic.
- Current standard coating on many OEM noses are coming out on new presses.