Hard Chromium Plating:
- Repair and manufacturing of shafts and rollers
- OD precision grinding up to 19 OD x 144 OAL
- Surface grinding
- Quick turnaround time with accelerated service available
- Electroplate and metalized coating performed in-house
Ceramic Roller Coating:
- Water Pan or Transfer Roller, Water Oscillator Rollers.
- Plate, Blanket, and Impression Cylinders.
- Shafts, mandrels and punch and die units.
- Coating Rolls.
- Controlled surface profile for optimum water transfer.
- Proprietary pore-free corrosion underlay for maximum roller life.
- Ink Train Rollers - Replace hard rubber and ebonite coverings for maximum roller life.
- Copper hardness of 200 Vickers (90 Rc) for maximum resistance to scoring and damage.
- Excellent intermediate coating for highly corrosive areas.
Metal Spray Department:
- Alternative coating for ink train rollers.
- Textured ink metering rollers.
- Nylon Coating of parts and assemblies for corrosion protection.
- A complete selection from Stainless Steel through Ceramics.
- Twin Arc and Plasma processes.
- Complete range of spray welding or metalizing.
- Cylindrical grinders for precise tolerances.
- Honing, lapping and polishing machines for Micro-finishing (0-2 RMS).
- Slot and surface grinding.
- Vertical and horizontal milling machines.
- Engine and NC lathes.
- Also includes complete section for Welding.