Former Noses & Boards
Hadron™ Former Noses & Former Boards
Hadronics is here to serve your repair needs with our industry-recognized Hadron Process Chrome, available for restoration of former boards and former noses. Your existing former assemblies can be refurbished to usable standards:
- Gouges and deep paper wearlines are filled and reformed to usable geometry
- Various underlays are provided by our technicians to ensure proper build-up of worn former noses and former board
Hadron™ Chrome: A Better Nose
- Gouges and deep paper wearlines are filled and reformed to usable geometry.
- Various underlays are provided by our technicians to ensure proper build-up of worn former noses and former boards.
- Thick, Hadron hard chrome is used to process your formers to ensure long life.
- The formers are precision polished, affording quality web handling.
Hadron™ Khaki Chrome: The Best Nose
The HadronTM Khaki Chrome Former Nose offers all the benefits of the Hadron Chrome Former Nose plus:
- Hadron™ Process Khaki Chrome provides a thermo infusion of ceramic and chrome.
- Minimal geometric changes occur after ceramic coating (.0002” or less).
- Hadron™ Process Khaki Chrome resists chipping.
- Our Khaki Chrome former nose repair yields extended life and outstanding results.
Satisfied Hadronics customers tell us that Khaki Chrome has doubled and in some cases tripled the wear life of their existing former noses.
Hadron™ Thermal Applied Ceramic: The Other Best Nose
Hadron™ Thermal Applied Ceramic offers all the benefits of plasma applied coatings, plus:
- HadronTM Thermal Applied Ceramics provide a thicker layer of pure ceramic.
- Current standard coating on many OEM noses are coming out on new presses.
Your worn former noses can now be refurbished, ready to re-install on your existing, non-refurbished former boards.
Hadronics is here to meet your former nose and former board repair needs! Contact us to discuss the details of your project.